- All-natural, Salmon-flavored treats have a crispy, crunchy exterior and a flaky interior.
- Made with just 13 ingredients that leaves out the stuff he doesn’t need to eat.
- Only 1.9 calories per treat and helps to reduce hunger in between meals.
- Six-petal flower shape provides an interesting texture that appeals to cats.
- Made in the USA by the veterinarian-owned company with about 180 treats per bag.
Wildly Natural Cat Treats
A new type of treat made in a Healthy, all natural recipe with a flavor that drives cats WILD.
No Wheat. No Corn. No soy. Limited Ingredient Recipe.
Fruitables Wildly Natural Cat Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Barley, Pea Fiber, Chicken Broth, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Brewers Yeast, Salt, Citric Acid, Sunflower Lecithin.
3,120 kcal/kg 1.9 per treat